Friday, March 11, 2011

Can you Help?

I planned to write today about a kitchen remodel project I'm working on. This particular kitchen is located in Boston and belongs to my cousin Elizabeth. It's been a great week of drawing, designing, and organizing.

However, like many of you, I awoke this morning to news about the devastating earthquake in Japan. In just a few seconds, many lost their loved ones and their homes.

It's times like these that remind us to be thankful for all we have. Also, in times like these, many of us want to help. If you are searching for ways to donate to those who lost so much, Save the Children is a well-respected organization that has already begun to organize relief efforts for the earthquake victims. Elizabeth knows this organization well, she spent the early part of her career working and traveling for the charity.

Right now, before I continue to work on Elizabeth's plans, I'm making a donation. If you are able, a donation to Save the Children will quickly begin to provide relief to children and families who are so desperately in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment